We understand that sometimes getting an idea off the ground or brought to completion, you might need assistance, especially when you may find yourself in unfamiliar territory.
Whether you are just beginning your SIP project, in negotiations, seeking investors or in the process of final inspections, you might realize you need a little help. SIP Supply provides this help. Our project consultation service is available on an hourly or per project basis for our clients, the architect, designer, general contractor and subcontractors. SIP Supply consultations are available for, but not limited to:
- SIP Project analysis & feasibility
- Design review and consultation
- Competitive bid andreview process
- Technical support throughout the installation of the SIP structure
- New product design and Prototyping
- SIP Supply co-wrote the first AIA accredited online Continuing Education course on Polyurethane SIPs
- We are directly connected to industry professionals in the Modular Building and Military sectors
- 35 years of Commercial construction experience plus residential, historical and industrial
- Contracting history with Fortune 500 companies
- Researched the Structural Insulated Panel market for Six years to determine the highest standards for Panels based upon manufacture, production and testing.
With decades worth of construction background and a team of hand-picked seasoned professionals, you can feel confident that SIP Supply is the company to call for all of your SIP project consulting requests.